Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

TriM & TighT : T2 BodY SeruM

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

Rs767.00

Quick Overview

Why OIL based SeruM ?? When thinking about the best way to keep your skin's thirst quenched, you might first turn to body lotions; however, these creams tend to rub off quickly and leave your skin dry again. An alternative to body lotions, Oil based body Serums offer the perfect way to keep your skin moisturized while relaxing your mind and improving your body's overall health. Skin cells are held together by an abundance of oils. As we age, we produce less of the oils that give our skin a healthy glow. A healthy lipid barrier prevents dehydration by helping skin retain moisture. Trim & Tight : T2 : Organic Absorbing Serum No matter what time of the year it is, keeping your skin properly moisturized can be difficult . In the winter, the lack of humidity and cold air causes your skin to get a little dry, while in the summer extra exposure to the sun leaves your skin in need of more hydration to keep it moisturized. When oils are applied to the skin, they are absorbed directly into the top layers of the epidermis, where they instantly go to work to improve the lipid barrier function. TriM & TighT ( T2) oil based serum has a low molecular weight and are lipid (fat) soluble, so they are absorbed easily and are highly compatible with the skin's oil and cellular structures. T2 Body Serum is smooth, thick and highly concentrated liquid that soak quickly and deeply into skin to leave it moisturized all day long. The best body serums are organic, free of chemicals and extracted from roots, fruits, flowers and leaves. To maximize suppleness, apply oil to your skin after a shower. This way, your skin will still be damp and absorb the moisture of the body oil more quickly and effectively

Organic Absorbing Body Serum Creates an almost immediate appearance in the firming , toning & smoothening of the skin. help repair sun damaged skin velvety feeling of the skin hours after applying our body oils help skin cells retain water, decrease sun spots, improve the appearance of fine lines protect the skin's lipid barrier and are great at preventing moisture from evaporating from the skin . Protects the surface of the skin from free radicals that can damage the skin.. Use: Apply on body and neck lightly , after application of BodY BasiC WasH, LoofaH LogiC Scrub or NaturE NaourisH PacK. Leave for some time and gently wash off with cold/normal water. Apply TriM & TighT oil gently on wet skin, wait for five minutes for the body to absorb the oil. Can be used in the morning & evening everyday.

Benefits:

1. Organic & Botanical Body Serum

2. Controls sagging skin

3. Retains skin moisture

4. Immediate firming & toning of the skin

5. Maintains softness & glow

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

UShopVdrop

RuHH means “the soul” in Persian. RuHH is my imagination, my will, my creation.

Nature surrounds us with a kaleidoscope of symmetrical and asymmetrical shapes, predictable and unpredictable colors, all coexisting amicably, within an endless continuum of creation and destruction, as a part of the cycle of life. A bohemian at heart, I let nature guide my creativity – the winds of change blow freshness into me, the storms dissipate their energy within me, and the rains that follow fill me with peace and calm

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: TriM & TighT : T2 BodY SeruM
Static block image
Static block image1